Conversion of Private Limited Company into One Person Company
For converting a private limited companmy into OPC following procedure need to be followed;
1. Board Meeting : For converting a private limited company a board meeting must be called for following agendas-
a. To get the approval of the board of directors for converting the private limited company into opc.
b. To fix the date time and venue of extra ordinary general meeting to get shareholders approval for converting private limited company into opc.
c. To approve notice and explanatory statement for EGM.
d. To authorize director to issue the notice of EGM.
2. Issuance of notice of EGM : The directors of the company will be required to issue the notice of the EGM.
Private Limited Company into One Person Company
For the purpose of Private Limited Company into One Person Company
3. Holding EGM : EGM must be hold to get the approval of shareholder for converting company into opc.
4. Filing necessary documents with the registrar : The directors shall file the notice of the EGM and certified true copy of the special resolution passed at the EGM with the registrar in Form MGT-14 within a period of 30 days from the date of passing special resolution.
5. Filing conversion form : After filing MGT-14, Form INC-6 must be filed with the registrar along with prescribed documents and fee for converting the private limited company into OPC.
6. Issue of Certificate : After being satisfied with the documents and information filed by the company, the registrar shall issue a certificate to take effect to the conversion of the private limited company into OPC.